10-20km Micro FPV Camera Transmitter 9 Channels Wireless Video Sender for Drone
DS-FPV5812 wireless video transmission equipment is an excellent all aspects of performance are more varieties, and its large power margin, more suitable for complex physical environment.
It's not only a professional wireless CCTV transmitter and receiver for CCTV security projects but also used in the line of FPV system, UAV, RC airplanes/helicopters, Video and Data signals at the same time in cars of Unmanned Equipment.
- Wireless transmission: no need to set up communications cable
- Image, audio sync, color black and white compatible
- Small size, light weight, easy to carry, good installation
- Responsive, timely, send and receive real-time transmission
- Using FM mode, anti-interference ability, good image quality
- Highly integrated, stable and reliable transmission distance
- DC power supply, easy to use.
- Large output frequency, equipped fan in it, credibility, use for long distance wireless transmit projects and special use in military project.
||5.72 GHz, 5.74 GHz, 5.76 GHz, 5.78 GHz, 5.80 GHz, 5.82 GHz, 5.84 GHz, 5.86 GHz, 5.88 GHz
|Number of channels
|Audio Carrier Ware
|Distance (Open environment)
||1000m-2500m; 10-20km LOS from FPV
||Transmitter, receiver, AV cable, power supply, antenna
||-10℃ ~ +50℃
|Whole Set Weight
|Dimensions (L * W * H)
||Transmitter: 70*38*18.5mm. Receiver:72*43*11mm
|Box size (L * W * H)
A. The line has 5 plugs for connecting transmitter, camera and power supply
One of the line's points connecting to transmitter, another has 4 plugs (red, yellow, white, black)
Red plug connect DC 12V/1000mA, can also connect battery
White and yellow plug connect to camera's audio and video apart
And black one connects camera's power input jack
B. Push the control button, can change the channel of receiver
Meanwhile, push it and last several seconds, can close the digital play and turn into saving power model
Then push it again, can replay
The function can be able to lock channel, so as to avoid mistaking operation
C. Set the same channel with transmitter and receiver