Vehicle Mounted COFDM Video Transmitter 30km NLOS Low Delay AV Sender
Long Distance Vehicle Video Transmitter Description:
The DS-CMTX100H Vehicle mounted low delay transmission equipmenent is a powerful COFDM digital wireless video & data transmitter from With the latest COFDM modulation, narrow-band, and H.264 encoder technology as its code, the DS-CMTX100H COFDM HD video audio digital transmitter sends high definition images ideal for establishing rugged wireless video links in different environments, like mobile and urban environments.
The high power and high definition makes the DS-CMTX100H COFDM video transmitter ideal for large UAV super long range video communication and mobile vehicle to vehicle, or mobile vehicle to command center building wireless video communication applications, enabling true long range HD video & data transmission.
|300MHz~900MHz, 1MHz increment; other Frequency can be customized
|Frequency data (Option)
|433MHz or other band
|1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 7/8
|1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4
|HDM-I /HD-SDI / CVBS
|Data port (Option)
|RS232 / RS485
|1080P/i & 720P/i
|user manually setting via touch screen
* 1080P high quality video images transmission
* strong safety with AES user-defined passwords
* ultra low latency, 100ms end to end
* 100 Watts high power and low latency
* support NLOS and fast moving environments but still in stable signals transmission
* easy operation by digital panel configuration, and LCD display
* designed in military-grade level
* voice and video logn range transmission
Q1: What can I buy from you?
COFDM digital AV transmitter, IP mesh radio, analog video transmitter, radio data transceiver, and transmitter receiver OEM main board.
Q2: Why should I choose you?
Our core R&D team comes from the first-class university in China, major in communication engineering. We believe that wireless communication will keep on developing in professional markets in the future.
Q3: Do you have a minimum order quantity?
No MOQ limit, 1pc is acceptable.
Q4: What kind of product service can I have?
OEM & ODM service.
Q5: What is the product warranty?
We offer two-year-warranty and lifelong maintenance.
Q6: What is the average lead time?
5-7 working days for regular model, and 20-30 working days for customized model.
Q7: What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
We accept bank transfer, Western Union, PayPal, or cash payment.
Q8: Can you supply the relevant documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Country of Origin, and other export documents where required.
- One-stop ODM/OEM solution;
- 24-hour technical support;
- Lifelong maintenance (Replacement parts will be charged after a year);
- Provide professional system design and construction;
- You will get good price and high quality here since we are an experienced manufacturer in wireless microwave transmission area for over 20 years, we are the source.