20km NLOS COFDM IP Transmitter AES Encryption Wireless Ethernet Video Transceiver
DS-FDD30W is a high power Wireless Network Transceiver based on COFDM modulation. It's special designed for Vehicle or Unmanned control vehicle in need for robust video wireless communcation and data control through IP network.
FDD-COFDM, using COFDM multi carrier modulation and demodulation technology is a new type of full duplex communciation system used in NLOS mobile transmission application. Supporting non-line of sight (NLOS) distance transmission. It uses transparent IP data to provide a balance and stable high-speed data rate up link(30Mbit/s)and downlink(30Mbit/s).
- Support protocol PTP &PMD network technology;
- Support non-line-of-sight (NLOS) high speed motion transmission;
- Bit rate can up to 921600bps;
- AES 128-bit encryption,and also customer manually customize the secret key;
- Standard RJ45 Ethernet and RS485/RS485/RS422 data serial ports;
- Built in with small LCD screen that showing the signal working status;
- Great transfer rate for uplink and downlink
- AES128 and user-defined code to ensure better security.
|TX output frequency
||675MHz (can be customized 300-3300MHz), 1MHz increment
|RX output frequency
||715MHz (can be customized 300-3300MHz), 1MHz increment
|RF power output
||45dBm (32 watt)
||AES128 bits(user-defined password)
||2x30 Mbit/s uplink and downlink
||N type *2
||Standard RJ45 port *2
||RS232 serial port
|Two way audio
|LCD panel with keypad
||Easy to set the related parameters
||10~20 km NLOS / 20~40km LOS on ground level; 60km from air to ground
Long Range IP Transceiver Highlight:
1. Advancement: FDD-COFDM technology, with fast-moving, ultra-wideband, and fully transparent transmission.
2. Security: private network, private transport protocol, sole synchronization code and AES encryption.
3. Flexibility: transparent transmission of IP data channel, supports multi-user access.
4. Scalability: all-digital network, is compatible with all IP data transmission equipment.
1) Multi-frequency network base stations,single base station same frequency network, the same frequency network withbidirectional communication, high spectrum efficiency;
2) Flexible allocation of channel resources to achieve PTP,PTMT (point to point, point to multi-point)and multipoint-to-multipoint two-way communication;
3) Multiple channel bandwidth and a variety of modulation mode function;
4) Flexible FDD slot allocation model to meet a single-frequency but multi-user access, not only save the spectrum but also to reduce power consumption;
5) Spectrum sensing, perception slot, upstream bandwidth sensing function;
6) Strong diffraction ability and anti-multipath capability
7) High-sensitivity receiver.When receive level is -110dBm, can still ensure BER <10E-5 and frame error rate <1%. (powerful error correction capability);
8) Low PAPR, high power amplifier efficiency, low power consumption;
9) Can transmit video audio and etc signals synchronous,high speed.Velocity >600km/h.
10) Digital signal processing, a strong system of confidentiality, stability and reliability.
Strong anti-interference: FDD is effectively against the multipath interference of signal waveform with the COFDM modulation. When the frequency selective fading occurs due to multipath transmission in the channel, only the subcarriers in the band depression and the signal carried by them are affected. The other subcarriers are not affected. Therefore, the overall bit error rate of the system is lower.
Anti-multipath fading: The COFDM Transceiver is effectively against the interference with the multi-carrier technique (COFDM). Compared to the single carrier, multi-carrier inherently resistant to time delay and has strong multipath capability. With joint coding of subcarriers & frequency diversity of the channel, the system’s performance is improved. Therefore, COFDM wireless system is suitable for multi-path environment and fading channel high-speed audio video data transmission.
- Wireless mesh networking;
- High-speed wireless ground to ground NLOS transmission;
- Long range high-speed UAV / Air to ground mobile transmission;
- Emergency communication;
- Border security & Defense;
- Monitoring & Surveillance.