H.264 cofdm wireless video transmitter low latency full duplex data transceiver
RJ45 128bit AES RS232 30dbm Cofdm HD Data Transceiver
DS-730 is a Frequency Division Duplex transceiver designed for use in long-range un-manned vehicles,manned vehicles,unmanned boat and ground stations, using COFDM multi carrier modulation and demodulation technology supporting non line of sight range (NLOS) transmission, supports narrow band (1MHz/2MHZ), low latency, high sensitivity long range transmission applications, and uses transparent IP data interface to provide a balanced and stable high-speed data rate uplink ( 30 Mbit/s) and downlink( 30 Mbit/s), highly integrated embedded design,super linear digital predistortion (Digital Predistortion) RF design,improve your reliability in non-line-of-sight and complex environments, enhance building penetration,and provide law enforcement,high definition digital broadcasting, security system, public security, fire-fighting with the performance of COFDM and flexibility of IP, all within the secure network.It is widely used in multi-channel video stream transmission, high standard unmanned control system and intelligent control equipment.
Widely application for UAV system, high speed railway, fire fighting, security, intelligence control and other complex environments.
- Push to talk,two way audio
COFDM (Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) modulation and FDD(Frequency-division duplexing) technology
- Support HDMI interface with zero encoder,small delay time
- Using non-standard COFDM modulation and demodulation technology
- Support non line of sight (NLOS) and high-speed mobile transmission.
- low latency /End to end transmission large data
- Transparent network / serial data transmission
- Supports 128-bit dynamic AES encryption
- Support full band / ultra narrow band / multi bandwidth modulation (1MHz/2MHz/4MHz/8MHz).
- Integrated design, small volume, low power consumption
|TX output frequency
|RX input frequency
Step 1 dBm
||Bi-directional audio,push to talk
|Encryption and decryption
||128bit AES(Dynamic adjustable key)
|Modulation and demodulation