Full duplex UAV data link mini size bi-directional audio push to talk UGV system
- Bi-directional audio,push to talk
- Small-size, low weight, and low power ideal for UAV systems
- Support full band / ultra narrow band / multi bandwidth modulation (1MHz/2MHz/4MHz/8MHz).
- Low latency /End to end transmission large data stream
- Transparent network / serial data transmission
- Connect more reliably in non line of sight (NLOS) and high-speed mobile conditions.
- Non-standard 128 bit dynamic AES encryption
- Parameters can be modified through network ports
- Integrated design, small volume, low power consumption
It is widely used in multi-channel video stream transmission, high standard unmanned control system and intelligent control equipment.
DS-722Mini (54mm*54mm*19mm)is a Frequency Division Duplex transceiver designed for use in long-range un-manned vehicles,manned vehicles,unmanned boat and ground stations, using COFDM multi carrier modulation and demodulation technology supporting non line of sight range (NLOS) transmission, supports narrow band (1MHz/2MHz), low latency, high sensitivity long range transmission applications, and uses transparent IP data interface to provide a balanced and stable high-speed data rate uplink ( 30 Mbit/s) and downlink( 30 Mbit/s), highly integrated embedded design,super linear digital predistortion (Digital Predistortion) RF design,improve your reliability in non-line-of-sight and complex environments, enhance building penetration,and provide law enforcement,high definition digital broadcasting, security system, public security, fire-fighting with the performance of COFDM and flexibility of IP, all within the secure network.
|TX output frequency
|RX input frequency
Low frequency 300MHz~860MHz
High frequency 1.1G~2.5GHZ
(other frequencies on request)
|0-20dbm,Stepping 1 dB
|Encryption and decryption
|128bit AES(Dynamic adjustable key)
|Modulation and demodulation
|RF Antenna interface
|Parameters can be modified through network ports
|70g (with fans 124g)