GPS Real-time Automatic Tracking Antenna 5.8Ghz Marine Wireless Satellite Communication
It can be applied to the ship-borne microwave system in motion to communicate and automatically track the target between fixed points (or customized dynamic points), and the latitude, longitude and relative altitude data of the opposite end can be preset.
5Hz high-speed GPS real-time automatic attitude calculation and adjustment, support 360-degree horizontal continuous rotation
Integrated high gain antenna with high link bandwidth.
The shipborne/airborne/vehicle-in-motion intelligent directional antenna system adopts 5Hz GPS high-speed real-time automatic attitude calculation method, and realizes 360-degree horizontal continuous automatic rotation and pitch attitude adjustment according to the preset destination latitude and longitude positioning data and relative altitude data. By integrating a high-gain directional antenna and equipped with a high-speed microwave communication system, high-speed, high-link bandwidth communication is achieved with the remote station, and real-time, stable and reliable wireless video transmission over longer distances can be achieved. It can be applied to the on-the-fly communication system of ship-borne, air-borne and vehicle-borne in the visual environment to realize dynamic networking and automatic tracking. Compared with the traditional omnidirectional antenna mode, it has high antenna gain, longer communication distance, and better communication transmission effect.
This microwave equipment is miniaturized, lightweight, and highly integrated. A single device integrates electronic compass, GPS, and high-speed stepper motor. It adopts a full-angle 360-degree automatic high-speed AI intelligent system, which can rotate 360 degrees continuously and fully automatic pitch angle. adjust. By carrying a directional microwave antenna system and high-speed microwave equipment, it can provide a high-speed and stable microwave transparent transmission link. Equipment installation and maintenance is simple, only one network cable is required to enter the cabinet, and multiple other data cables are not required. The installation location can be selected arbitrarily, and the electronic compass data can be corrected after installation (but be sure to install it at a high place as much as possible, and avoid metal objects in a certain distance). After the system is powered off for a long time, it is expected that the communication link will be connected automatically in about 15 minutes after a cold boot. It usually only takes 30 seconds to realize the link communication when the system is restarted after a short power outage.
- 5Hz high-speed positioning and attitude calculation
- 360 degree horizontal continuous rotation, automatic pitch angle adjustment
- High-speed stepper motor system, horizontal angle accuracy of 0.24 degrees
- The rotation speed is 50 degrees/second, and the automatic acceleration starts and stops the operation, and it refuses to lose steps and oversteps during high-speed rotation.
- GPS drift optimization algorithm, more accurate and reliable operation
- Support the first-time installation of electronic compass self-calibration function, geomagnetic declination correction function
- Compatible with 5.8G shipborne, airborne, and in-vehicle communication systems, with the advantages of high link bandwidth and long communication distance*
- The system is ready to use, easy to install and debug
- IP66 all weather
* Usually for line-of-sight transmission, the actual transmission distance is related to the height of the antenna and the environment.
1. Shipborne, airborne, and vehicle-mounted high-speed networking and video wireless transmission;
2. Ship-borne maritime patrol ships, coast guard ships, ferries, law enforcement ships, and boats high-speed local networking, and high-speed near-shore communications for large cargo ships;
3. Airborne and vehicle-mounted real-time video wireless transmission;
4. Vehicle-mounted mines, protected areas, oil fields, oil wells, docks, ports and other special operating vehicles for communication networking or video wireless transmission;
5. On-site video transmission of public security, security and traffic emergencies;
6. Coastal defense, maritime, water conservancy, civil air defense search and rescue, and emergency rescue command;
7. Airborne aerial photography transmission;
|Network port mode
||1 10/100 adaptive
|Network port type
||8pin IP67 aviation head
||24V POE 1A/48V POE 0.7A
||WEB /Telnet/SSH multiple ways
|Electromechanical and Control
||360 degree continuous rotation
||Auto Pitch Adjustment
||support manual azimuth adjustment
||automatic calibration can be set for one week of sailing
||can be turned on once a day
||support full data real-time status display
||Support network, USB Telnet remote terminal at the same time
||PC/Smartphone, Telnet terminal software
||Peer longitude/latitude/relative altitude
|Mounting and Dimensions
||AC220V@50Hz, including to 24VPOE adapte
||diameter 50cm, height 52cm
||It may be customized to install the fixed bracket according to the actual situation of the vehicle/ship