DS-FDD5W is a new COFDM digital transmitter receiver with Frequency-division duplexing (FDD) technology, designed with dual-mode RF transceiver system which operate at different carrier frequencies ideal for long range communication in network solution. The FDD technique uses different frequency bands for video radio sending and receiving with no interference.
DS-FDD5W transceiver is implement of transparent IP Ethernet interface that able balance and stable high-speed data rate with 30Mbit/s each for uplink and downlink. It’s ideal for broadcasting, public security system, emergency system, Police, military etc. required for long distance wireless private network links.
l COFDM modulation,different carrier frequencies technology
l great transfer rate for uplink and downlink
l transparent IP Ethernet interface and serial port in built
l Dual frequency is ideal for long-distance required
l Dynamic AES encryption 128bits user-defined password
l Narrowband bandwidth 1M/2M/4M/8MHz available
l Work well in NLOS fast moving condition
l User easy to operate the related parameters by LCD panel with keypad
1. Tech specification:
||555MHz (300-2500MHz selection)
||595MHz (300-2500MHz selection)
||30 Mbit/s each for uplink and downlink
||Standard RJ45 port *2
||RS232/RS485 serial port, 115200bps max
|LCD panel with keypad
||Easy to set/modify the related parameters
||200*130*60mm (Estimated value)
(1) Make sure the transceiver is off power
(2) Connect antenna
(3) Connect IP camera to Ethernet port in the transmitting end, connect laptop to Ethernet port in the receiving end.
(4) Power on transceiver
3. Parameter Setting
After the installation, power on transceiver, and it will show similar as below:
Factory default parameters are as follows:
RX: Receiving end
State: shows how strong the signal receiving (green bar means working normally, blue bar means not)
TX: Transmitting end
RF power: Gain=-3dB=5W
Encryption:AES=0000 (means encryption off, user can set their password as they like)
Note: The parameters of TX and RX must be the same.
Press the(LEFT) or (RIGHT)can move the cursor to “frequency”, “Band” and “AES”, then press the menuto select one to modify. Using (UP) or (DOWN) to select increase or decrease. After finish it, then long press the (MENU) key about 2 seconds, the system will automatically save the current setting parameters, and the LCD display constant and no longer flashing. The same actions to modify the “bandwidth “, “Gain” and “AES” and etc.
5.1 Receiving siting
When choosing the receiving site, generally there should be a test for electromagnetic environment in case of wireless communication blink and electromagnetic interference. Make good use of the local environment resources, try to select the receiving site in higher altitude if possible.
5.2 Antenna installation
Avoid collision of feeders when install the antennas in case of force deformation, which will influence its performance. Install the antenna with manual instruction, like its direction and height. Make sure each connection is tight.
5.3 Lightning protection
If the system applied in frequent lightning areas, lightning protection should be adopted. Connect the ground to make sure the system has a good grounding effect. Besides, there should be the lightning protection for antenna. If there is already lightning protection facility, make sure the antenna and feeder is under the its protection.
If no lightning protection facility, here are 2 tips for lightning rod installation:
(1) Install a lightning rod in the horizontal distance of aprx. 1.5m from antenna. The top of lightning rod should be higher than antenna’s.
(2) Lightning rod should be a conical metal rod, which is longer than 0.5m. It should be better with anti-rusty, and good conductivity, such as copper. Lightning rod and antenna pole should connect with building ground.
(3) If it’s inconvenient to install lightning protection, there should be a lightning arrester between feeder and the device. And connect lightning arrester with building ground through a low resistance.
(1) To avoid the system burnt, it must be connected antenna first, then power on.
(2) The system must power off, when remove antenna.
(3) Don’t take apart the system without permission.