- COFDM modulation, Stable transmission
- H.264/H.265 video compression, DVD video quality
- Military aluminum housing ,Strong casing with built-in two cooling fans
- Mobile and NLOS(Non line-of-sight) transmission
- Great security by encryption of AES 128 bits
- Low system latency
- Modular design, compact structure, OEM design
- Several wavebands available: VHF/L/ S
- Can be customized to add additional features, such like HD port, data port, Ehernet and etc..
- Strong anti-interference
- Anti-multipath fading
- LOS & NLOS operation (non-line-of-sight)
TDD & FDD
Both TDD (Time Division Duplex) and FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) are topologies used in advanced wireless communication. Compared to FDD, TDD wireless system needs only one frequency carrier in the transmitting and receiving path at different time-instant, that is, TDD wireless system’s channel is between the uplink and downlink paths reciprocal. And FDD wireless system need more than one frequency carriers for two way transmission, so it needs more RF module, such as Synthesizer, Local Oscillators, filters, to avoid interference. Thus, TDD wireless system more cost-effective than FDD because of requirement of less RF modules.
point to point, point to multi-point, multi-point to multi-point (Mesh networking)
Small, light and portable as the transceiver is, TDD COFDM Ethernet transceiver is used in
- wireless Mesh networking and communication;
- short range high-speed wireless ground to ground NLOS transmission;
- long range high-speed UAV / air to ground mobile transmission;
- wireless audio video data transmission/ emergency communication;
- border security & defense;
- monitoring& surveillance.
|RF power output
||≤2dB(within full frequency range), ≤0.5dB(within 8MHz)
||1Vp-p @ 75Ω, NTSC/PAL adaptive
FULL HD COFDM Wireless Transmitter Application:
This special designed system is for long range distance for any AV equipments , has been widely used in Police Forces, First Responders, Security Services, Fire Services, Port Security, Homeland Security, Traffic Management, Police Technical Support Units, Special Forces, Military Command and Control Posts, Airport, Border Control, Major Incident Support.